Serve as counsel in corporate and general litigation law practice. Practice areas include incorporation, business transactions, mergers & acquisitions, business and corporate litigation and general litigation. Self employed solo practitioner responsible for all written products, documents, filing and business decisions. Commercial clients include: computer security, construction, and conference companies.
JEFFREY C. MCNAMARA, INC., P.S. Edmonds, WA
attorney and owner: General Corporate Practice-1995 to present
- All duties of General Counsel to Computer Security Conferences since 1995. Responsible for contract negotiation, prosecuting civil cases, pleadings, discovery, motions, settlement, contract revisions, and filing determinations.
- Operate corporate and litigation law practice as business counsel, outside corporate counsel, civil and commercial litigation and personal injury, Federal maritime, and State technical practice.
- Serve as corporate and business counsel for Federal litigation both defense and plaintiff, State civil business litigation, and corporate counsel to computer security companies. Obtain and renew insurance coverage as Risk Manager.
- Serve as counsel in Tort and criminal defense, civil plaintiff cases, and small to mid-sized commercial litigation.
- General practice attorney: such as wills, real estate, and contract negotiation.
- Previous appointment as Washington State Assistant Attorney General.
- Attorney for international entrepreneurs & businesses in Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, and Amsterdam.
- General Counsel for Blackhat, Inc., for 8 years and DEFCON for 20 years.
- Maritime litigation, marine insurance and commercial fishing experience. Multiple Court appearances in Superior and District Courts.
LANE POWELL SPEARS LUBERSKY Seattle, WA
LITIGATION ASSOCIATE: Insurance Defense March 1993 to May 1994
- Responsibilities: Responsible for all phases of Federal maritime litigation from initial claim and notice to London underwriters to file answer, discovery, production, depositions, motions, and investigation.
- Participated in maritime lien and commercial cases and defense of land based torts.
ROLLINS BURDICK HUNTER Seattle, WA
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE: Insurance Coverage-Lloyds of London January 1991 to March 1993
- Licensed insurance agent. Responsible for production of marine insurance.
- Communicate with clients and broker marine accounts to the London and national market in varying market conditions.
- Calculated rates for marine hull and protection, indemnity, commercial general liability, and products liability.
WEINSTEIN HACKER MATTHEWS & YOUNG Seattle, WA
LITIGATION ASSOCIATE November 1989 to January 1991
- Responsible for legal analysis, trial, oral argument on motions and commercial business, construction, collection, and admiralty cases in Federal, Superior and Municipal Courts.
- Argued motions in collection matters 3-4 times per week, ten trials, and thirty depositions.
- University of Puget Sound, SEATTLE, WA: Juris Doctorate1989
- OLD COLLEGE RENO, NV: Bachelor of ARTS/HUMANITIES: 1986
- Washington (1989).
- Supreme Court of Washington (1990).
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington (1990).
- Tracie L. Wall & Associates-Attorney – C.P.A: (425) 670-1560, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Primary corporate client daily since 1996, reference available upon request.